Why You Will Love Sidekick for Business
For a long time, we struggled with how to nurture leads, how best to send emails, and how to track results. How do you interact with a prospect after they first engage with you? We would do what everyone else does: Enter the lead into our CRM and periodically reach out to them. We had some success in working that way, but this haphazard way of selling was stressful and frustrating. Then, we discovered SideKick for Business.
What is Sidekick for Business?
Sidekick, and its companion CRM from Hubspot, are totally free. I don’t want to confuse you: Sidekick itself is free; Sidekick for Business is a paid upgrade to the free version of Sidekick. Get the free version, and if you like it, the upgrade is not expensive.
Sidekick for Business is a collection of sales tools you can use alone, on in conjunction with Hubspot’s CRM (also free), or with Salesforce, to get leads for professional services companies. You can use these tools to work smarter and produce more qualified leads.
Your website should be the first and best tool to get leads for professional services companies. But once you have a lead, using good email and CRM tools like I'm talking about will help you organize and close more of those leads.
What Can You Do with These Tools?
1) Find Prospects: To get leads for professional services you need to find them first. Connecting with Hubspot’s CRM will allow you to peruse over 20 million companies using multiple filters to narrow your choices. The tool allows you to research any company and even subscribe to lead visit notifications.
2) Email Templates: Create email templates you can integrate into email clients such as Gmail and Outlook, allowing you to save enormous time by quickly generating commonly used emails.
3) Tracking: Ever send an email and wonder if it was opened or not? Or when it was opened? If someone’s reading your mail, you can better assess if a lead is interested or qualified.
4) Sequences: With sequences, you can send a series of emails in about the time it takes to compose just one email. (Currently available only in Gmail, or Gmail for business). Just compose some email templates, compose a new email, add the templates, add delays between sends, and then personalize the emails for your recipient.
5) Calling: With Sidekick’s calling feature, you can place calls right through your CRM using your landline phone or your computer. Using your CRM both enables you to log the call and record it if you want to. Ever have someone say, “You said you’d do (this or that),” when you know didn’t say it?
6) Including documents: Do you ever attach documents to your emails? Do your recipients sometimes have trouble opening them? With Sidekick for business, documents are attached as links. When your recipient receives your email, they’ll only need to click on a link instead of downloading. Works a little like Google docs, only simpler.